- Property ID
- Enderby Wharf
- New Apartment & Unit
Enderby Wharf sits in an unrivaled position in Greenwich with west-facing views to the City and Canary Wharf. The development will bring 891 one-bedroom suites, one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments and penthouses to the riverfront. Enderby Wharf will become a vibrant new quarter in Greenwich.
All apartments feature floor-to-ceiling windows and private outdoor space, many with views of the River Thames, Canary Wharf or the City. When complete, residents’ will enjoy a private fitness suite, 24-hour concierge, underground parking (to selected apartments at additional cost), a crèche, landscaped gardens and 200 metres of rejuvenated Thames path, open to everyone.
Located right on the river and well served by road, rail, air and boat, Enderby Wharf is in an enviable location. From the North Greenwich underground station, just under a mile away, the Jubilee line will connect residents into Canary Wharf in two minutes, London Waterloo in 11 minutes and Bond
Street for the West End in 17 minutes. Additionally, the Emirates Air Line transfers passengers to Royal Victoria Docks via cable car.
• Over 200 metres of west facing river frontage
• Breath-taking views of the River Thames, Canary Wharf and the City
• Perfectly located near Zone 2 DLR and Jubilee lines
• Two minutes to Canary Wharf and eight minutes to London Bridge from North Greenwich (Jubilee line)*
• 24-hour concierge service, residents’ fitness suite and a crèche
• Walking distance to The O2 and Greenwich Park
• Crossrail, due for completion in 2018, will connect Custom House and Canary Wharf to the rest of the Capital.
*Travel times are approximate. Sources: tfl.gov.uk, maps.google.co.uk